Re: [birt-dev] Internet Pages structure, text and links updated, need some info for finishing

Christophe, I am also fine hosting the BIRT website on github.io.

WDYT? Others?

Cheers,

Wim

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 8:39 PM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have filed [1] for a github repo to host the website

> @Wim or some else ?

> I need somebody to update the text and hardcopies below and sends the update back to me.

Content can be edited after the website has its GitHub location. Just put some stub content and we can change it later.

Back to the top