Re: [birt-dev] Committer Election for Alexander Fedorov on Eclipse Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) has started

On oversight that I've corrected. You've been inserted into the provisioning queue. Committer status should be set up on Monday morning.

Note that in order to grant you committer privileges in the GitHub repository, you'll need to add your GitHub Id to your Eclipse Foundation account.

Thank you for stepping up.

I believe that I've now got all of the reboot volunteers either provisioned or in the queue.

Wayne