Re: [birt-dev] Project Members

I aim to misbehave, even if it's unintentionally. 🤣🤣🤣

-------- Original message --------
From: Scott Rosenbaum <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3/12/21 2:08 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: For developers on the BIRT project <birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [birt-dev] Project Members

John Ward uncovers a corner case, that would not be a first time eh John?

sr

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 2:05 PM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like the elections for John as PL and Alex as committer failed because we didn't get enough votes. This is likely because the notifications of the ongoing elections got lost in the activity on this list. Since we're still in reboot mode, I've just inserted them into the roles rather than run a second election.

Alexander Lehmann was just provisioned, and so should show up on the committers list in the next hour or so.

Provisioning John as a committer uncovered a corner case in our provisioning system; the EMO Records team is working on getting that resolved.

Wayne