Re: [birt-dev] Committer Election for John Ward on Eclipse Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) has started

Hi !

Congrats fromm Germany.

I’d tried to find out where the election took place, but could find any link this afternoon. Sorry, here in Germany we are fighting new Corona rules that completely engage us.

Please let me know what we can help.

Regards

Chris