From:        Angela McCafferty/McLean/IBM
To:        birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        09/21/2017 10:11 AM
Subject:        Bug 522431 (security vulnerabilities)

Hello,

May we have an update on this bug please?  Although it was just logged on Sept 18th, it is similar to another bug (517472, for the non-OSGi runtime) that has not had any update since it was created in May. This has become quite critical for us due to the time-sensitive nature of security issues.

Thank you,
Angela McCafferty

Back to the top