Re: [birt-dev] [EXTERNAL] - Maven artifacts for BIRT Runtime 4.7

Hello Ben & BIRT Committers,

When will the 4.7.0 maven artifacts be available?

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Marco Bartolini <marco.bartolini@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had to do the same, I solved it like that for the CI

                  $JAVA_HOME

                  </jdkHome></configuration> </toolchain> </toolchains>" > toolchain.xml

./mvnw package -DskipTests --global-toolchains toolchain.xml

there’s a way to actually run the tests ?

Marco Bartolini

Software Engineer
marco.bartolini.workday (Skype)
marco.bartolini@xxxxxxxxxxx