Re: [birt-dev] Maven artifacts for BIRT Runtime 4.7

Hi Zorawar,

never heard of a Maven repository with BIRT published on,  I usually build from scratches and in your case the only branch with 4.7.0 that I found was master

<birt.version>4.7.0</birt.version>

I was hoping to find an Oxygen repo in here https://github.com/eclipse/birt/branches/all but I couldn’t, I’m building the 4.6.0 from https://github.com/eclipse/birt/tree/4.6.1RC4 I just don’t remember if https://github.com/eclipse/birt/tree/Neon is outputting a 4.7.0, give it a shot

Marco Bartolini

Software Engineer III
marco.bartolini.workday (Skype)
marco.bartolini@xxxxxxxxxxx

We’re Hiring! Find out more here

 Thank you for considering the environmental impact in your daily choices.