[birt-dev] Birt integration with Angularjs

Hello,

We are building a web application using Angularjs with service api developed using java.
We are impressed with Birt Reporting tool and we are planning to use this in our application.
So we would like to know whether we can integrate Birt Reports in angularjs application.
If yes could you please provide any useful link for this.

Let me know if you need any additional details from my side.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopakumar B

Back to the top