[birt-dev] Regarding IE 11 support

Hello team,

Can you please advise how can I make BIRT report working on IE 11?

We are facing problem when we open the BIRT report in IE 11. It only shows Loading image and does not load. If we set compatibility settings to IE 8 then the report is working fine.

Reports are getting opened successfully in Chrome and Mozilla. But we would require it to work even in IE 11 as we cannot get our clients to use Chrome or Mozilla instead of IE 11.

Please help as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Please let me know, if you need any further information.

Thank you & regards,

Raghu Mylavarapu

Mobile/Cell No.     : +91.9960841232

Back to the top