[birt-dev] Emitter registration problem

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post my issue. I have written a Birt Excel emitter and try to get wotk.

The problem is, when I use the method EngineConfig.setDefaultEmitter("xlsx", CLASS_NAME) or RenderOptions.setEmitterId(CLASS_NAME) an OutputFormatNotSupported exception is thrown.

I have looked a little bit araound and found in the Birt packase the file schemas/emitters.exsd and some hard coded stuff in the ExtensionManager class. But I am not sure how to register my emitter properly....

Is there any web resource describing this issue? Or can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andreas

Back to the top