[birt-dev] Birt with editable fields

Hello,

I'm happy to see that the version 4.4.0 is available ! :D
Besides, I propose another evolution for the futur version of Birt :
add editable fields.

In a project that I'm working on, I needed to include editable fields
in the template files using the tool BIRT. So, I modified the BIRT
runtime source (4.3.0) in order to create editable fields when we use
the style 'linethrough' in the templates files. I modified the classes
PDFRender.java and PDFPage.java at the location
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emiter.pdf.
So, I available for more information.

Link of my post : https://wiki.eclipse.org/File:AddEditableFields.zip

Best regards,

--