Re: [birt-dev] New Eclipse BIRT Milestone Build Available for Download

Ok, good. And by "this week" you mean by 5 PM Eastern, today, right? :)
That is the deadline we've all been marching to.

From:        Paul Clenahan <pclenahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        For developers on the BIRT project <birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        06/11/2014 12:01 PM
Subject:        Re: [birt-dev] New Eclipse BIRT Milestone Build Available        for        Download
Sent by:        birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

David,

Thanks – the RC3 announcement was our delayed posting of the RC3 build.

We plan to also post the RC4 build this week.

Paul.

Re: [birt-dev] New Eclipse BIRT Milestone Build Available for Download

Not sure if this was a "typo" or if a misunderstanding is occurring (perhaps on my part) ... but, the "Simultaneous Release" is working on RC4 this week ... with tomorrow, Wednesday, 6/11, being the last opportunity to contribute to Luna Sim. Release repository (and EPP packages). Most people call that "RC4" ... but there is no harm in "RC3" being your last contribution to the Sim. Release if that's your plan (after all, some projects have not had a new build since RC2 or so) ... just wanted to make sure you didn't think you "had another week". See the wiki for details of schedule:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Luna/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedule