[birt-dev] BIRT build for Kepler RC1 SR1

Hi all!

As Stardust (the project I work on) depends on BIRT and Stardust needs to be build today (offset +3) the Stardust team would like to know if BIRT will contribute to Kepler SR1 RC1. If not then we will reference the version build with Kepler Release.

Kind Regards,

Stephan

Stephan Born • Director Kernel and Modeler Development, Infinity Process Platform • SunGard • Global Business Services and TechnologySchillerstraße 3, 10625 Berlin, Germany

Tel +49 69 70768 487 • Mobile +49 176 1111 0196 • Fax +49 69 70768 599 • stephan.born@xxxxxxxxxxx www.sungard.com

Beschreibung: Beschreibung: Description: Description: Beschreibung: Description: Description: Description: coc-signature-03-2012

Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH • Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839 • Geschäftsführer: Harold Finders, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria E. Silbey

Back to the top