[birt-dev] Discrepency between rptdesign and rptdoc regarding localization

Hi,

sorry if I do not post to the correct mailing-list.
If so please redirect me to one for users of BIRT.

My issue is the following: in a report, I have localized a text field.
It works fine both in Birt Designer and in the layout tab or the preview.
It's also fine in the runtime environment as soon as I point to xyz.rptdesign file
(__report in the URL).
But when I point to a zyz.rptdoc (__document in the URL) I do not see the text.
I looked into the file, I see the content key but not it's value.

Do I miss something?

Thanks,

X.

Back to the top