[birt-dev] Initial contact with BIRT

Hello anyone.

I'm using birt about 2 months and It was very helpful to me.

I'm integrated the BIRT to my PHP application, because PHP haven't a professional tool for Reports, only BIRT and JasperReports (I choosed BIRT by license).

Well, now I need extend the BIRT, allowing to send multiple parameters to the query. I followed this tutorial (http://fahadzia.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/using-inlike-clause-in-birt/), but I break at the part of java code. The method described to use is beforeOpen, but I haven't this method in Script Tab of my report. I tryed modifing the RTPDesign, but no success.

Well, how can I do this work? I'm using   BIRT Engine OSGi Runtime SDK Feature    2.5.1.v20090706-579185tEz0JlRz-E-AqMYGmcLbGr    org.eclipse.birt.osgi.runtime.sdk.feature.group for eclipse.

Thanks a million.
--
Rafael Eduardo Kassner
http://www.kassner.com.br