From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dhinesh M (RBEI/EMT2)
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 3:01 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Drop Down Column in Excel report using BIRT

Hi Folks,

Have a great day..

I need your help with regard to creating a drop-down column in Excel report.

I want to create a drop down only for Excel which should contain the pre-defined values like "Yes" or "No". The user should be able to select any one of these values.

Is there any option to bring this Excel feature in Excel reports generated by BIRT?

Kindly contact me if you did not understood the problem.

Awaiting your favorable responses.

Best Regards,
Dhinesh.M

Back to the top