[birt-dev] Error in Excel Preview using BIRT all-in-one

Hi Everyone, I successfully downloaded and install the BIRT all-in-one package from eclipse web-site in my computer and created the sample report. I can preview this report in all forms(html, PDF, Word and Postscript) but except in Excel(I'm using Office 2007). I received this error: "The file you are trying to open, 'Customers[6].xls', is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" Is there any problem with my eclipse installation? I only download/extract the file and save it to my computer. Pls. help. Thanks, CESAR

Sent from the Eclipse BIRT - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top