[birt-dev] OdaJDBCDriverPassInConnection : Initialization-bug?

Hi,

I managed to run a report against a Database-Connection passed in via OdaJDBCDriverPassInConnection. (As suggested by the first code-snippet on http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2008/11/birt-connection-pooling-continued-again.html). I'm doing this within an RCP Application having loaded the following BIRT-plugins:

org.eclipse.birt.report.engine
org.eclipse.birt.data
org.eclipse.birt.data.oda.jdbc

First everything is working fine and my report gets generated.
But when shutting down my application I'm getting a nullpointer-exception in the close() methode of org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCDriverManager.close(JDBCDriverManager.java:107) This is cause the ExtraDriverLoader didn't get initialized and is null therefore.

Everything else is working fine. If I don't load the oda.jdbc-plugin I'm getting many other exceptions.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the birt.data.oda.jdbc-plugin that I should file on the eclipse-bugzilla?

My report references the datasource as follows:

Any help would be highly appreciated,

-orgler

Back to the top