[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [birt-dev] How to add a user attribute for a table
- From: Kai Fei <boyate@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:50:49 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3EanZrSjrhpl2C9F6UC9gpYJqvIgX8e2tfA8wOghe14=; b=F2LMGSMZLf0M2IimefSqQ2rRQV2qlDX5xZWcDCeYok7RiJNBzD8Cw8OGAdnjM92Tq5 OVeqXpWo5fkdxzwItqU4tb7fvNXJ8utXPEMPy8+zF5JHrfV5IcYA2Ppj40dStESG+b+d TOGgzlnJCzF0BJ1rs/cGJW+2zwklruZOujs8k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=GO0HlKQWPlMyHo+s4E73ZtX+S5pWMv/ynprKjLSxJVajslxjuQFbUlfS+KOP5mGpiO QBZxOH9d8WQpPjSxFBiU8Airftpoqk5GoAZVsoSmcXkqh6GsoPqYk0DSBlNNilO3OxgK 30q4luCVoR4I07Y2o1Wv3N2/R/C3W7joH2oho=
I tried User properties and Named expressions, neither works.
After BIRT generated the HTML code, the properties or expressions that I added was gone. It won't be added as the attribute of a HTML element.
I think these two propties are for BIRT to interact with js code but won't export it as a HTML attribute.
Did you tried your idea? Maybe I did something wrong...
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Rick Lu <rlu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
property definition can support custom properties. But it isn’t written out like the XML attribute you
specified. Please try user properties from the property editor.
Actuate Software Shanghai Center
I'm using BIRT 2.1.1
I have a very special requirement that is to add a customised attribute for a
the result that I'm expecting BIRT to generate is like:
What shall I do in BIRT design?
birt-dev mailing list