Re: [birt-dev] How to add a user attribute for a table

Thanks Rick,

I tried User properties and Named expressions, neither works.
After BIRT generated the HTML code, the properties or expressions that I added was gone. It won't be added as the attribute of a HTML element.

I think these two propties are for BIRT to interact with js code but won't export it as a HTML attribute.
Like:
this.getNamedExpression("myNamedExp");
this.getUserProperties('myProp');

Did you tried your idea? Maybe I did something wrong...