RE: [birt-dev] Re: Re: [babel-dev] Identifying (and externalising) untranslated strings

Correction, the related bug is 260013 :BIRT 2.3.1 Translation for 6 languages in group 1

From: Xiaoying Gu
Sent: 2009
25 17:22
To: For developers on the BIRT project; Sean Flanigan
Subject: RE: [birt-dev] Re: Re: [babel-dev] Identifying (and externalising) untranslated strings

The BIRT language pack in Babel is 2.3.0 release, which is quite out of date. So the Babel pseudo langpacks which generate on the fly was out of date too.

Actually these string have been externalized in BIRT 2.3.1 release already.

Please refer bug 238688. When it gets resolved, these string will be externalized in Babel pseudo langpacks

Thanks,

Xiaoying