[birt-dev] Fw: Problem with displaying report in PDF format in the viewer

Due to whatever reason I was not able to accomplish the following trivial thing: to display the test report that comes as an example with the Birt runtime in PDF format using a Birt WEB viewer.  I was using the following url for it:

http://localhost/birt-viewer/run?__report=test.rptdesign&_format=pdf

No matter what I did, I cannot succeed to display this report in the format other than htlm; it seems that it ignores the _format option and uses a default  value for it: html

On the other hand I was able to successfully use the export function in PDF format when I was using frameset mapping.

What I am doing wrong?  I would appreciate your help regarding this matter.

Thanks

P.S.  my environment; birt-runtime-2_3_1, Tomcat 5.5.25, windows XP

Back to the top