[birt-dev] NoClassDefFoundError in BIRT Viewer when scripting

We want to use BIRT with scripted sources based on the Spring 2.5
ApplicationContext of our application. We have solved successfuly the
integration of BIRT ReportEngine into our application.
However, for report design we wanted to use BIRT in Eclipse. But when our
ApplicationContext is offered to the BIRT in Eclipse about 20% of our
services cause NoClassDefFoundError. The missed classes are in the same jars
as classes used by other, successfully retrieved services.
Moving jars around in the directory tree did not help. Setting
ContextClassLoader of the current Thread or setting of the
ApplicationiClassLoader of the script's javascript Context to
ApplicationContext's ClassLoader did not help although direct load of class
with ApplicationContext's ClassLoader in script was successful. We tried to
convert the service objects from Java to JS immediately after retrieval from
ApplicationContext first with the Scope of the script, than with own, local
Scope. It did not help. Than we exported BIRT-Viewer and ReportingEngine and
made small web-application to exclude Eclipse. Id did not help either.
Our conclusion is that the BIRT-Viewer causes the problem with class
Does anybody know solution to this problem?