[birt-dev] Using BIGINT/decimal column with parameter in SQL query

Hi, not sure if this is a bug or something I'm missing.  I'm using birt v. 2.3.1 with Eclipse 3.3.2.

I'm trying to set a scripted parameter for my SQL query - eg

SELECT * FROM TEST_TABLE WHERE TEST_TABLE.CREATED_ON > ?

The column I'm using in the condition is a BIGINT, which seems to be picked up as decimal type in BIRT.  My problem is that when I double click on my dataset and go to the parameters tab, the scripted value for the parameter default is being cleared each time I enter.  The default uses script to get the start of today in milliseconds since, etc.

Everything seems to work fine when running the report, the only issues is that every time I go back to edit my datasource the default values are cleared, which is very time consuming with much larger queries (ie 30+ parameters).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.