[birt-dev] BIRT HTML iid

Hello everyone,

I am trying to better understand the HTML generation process of the
engine/viewer so I've been going through the generated HTML very closely.
One thing that I have not been able to figure out is what does the iid
attribute represent? I found some documentation stating that it stands for
the instance ID but I see it in tags such as the following .. <table
id="AUTOGENBOOKMARK_6" iid="/2.33/3.44/0.45/0.61"  ...

Can anyone explain what the iid value represents? It almost appears that
there are 4 values in this case, delimited by '/'  but I cannot figure out
what those 4 values represent.

Thank you,
Kris