From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonas Bassl
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 5:28 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Parameters handover

Hallo,

i was developing my own extension for BIRT to connect to a XML data source by requesting it with a xquery. All is working fine for me. I have just one question. I am trying to create an xquery, which can dynamically change its result by using a parameter. But how to use a defined parameter in my xquery request?
Any hints would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance

Regards,
Jonas