Re: 答复: [birt-dev] Contributing code changes back to the BIRT project

Hi,

I have cleaned up our internal requirements document to make it suitable for general distribution. The first section is general background into the existing solution and is only of interest to the extent that it provides a perspective and context for the extensions that are being developed. The second section specifies, in quite basic terms, what we wish to achieve.

I hope this information is useful to set the backdrop for further explorations and conversations.

Any questions, please let me know.

Joel