[birt-dev] Version Mismatch Preview

I am having a problem previewing reports in Eclipse. I am running Eclipse
3.3.2 and BIRT 2.2.2 Designer. Everything looks fine while I'm designing my
reports but when I attempt to preview the report I receive a "Version
Mismatch" error. This happens regardless of whether I created the report or
I imported a report design. The stack trace is empty and no logs are
generated so I'm not sure where else to look.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank!
Kris