From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Johnnie
Sent: 19 May 2008 12:38 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Scripted Data Source (Java Object as Event Handler)
How-to

Hi,

I have the following event handler:

public class ScriptedDataSetEventHandler extends
ScriptedDataSetEventAdapter
{

    private int currentCount;

    @Override
    public boolean fetch(IDataSetInstance dataSet, IUpdatableDataSetRow
row)
{

        if (currentCount++ < 11) {

            try {
                row.setColumnValue("cnt", currentCount);
            } catch (ScriptException e) {

            }

            return true;

        }

        return false;

    }

    public void open(IDataSetInstance dataSet) {

        super.open(dataSet);

    }

and my question is: where must I put this class so that BIRT can see it
-
both at development and deployment time?

Thank you for your attention,

Johnny