RE: [birt-dev] Updated build instructions

Xiaoying, thank you very much for such full and precise information!

Regards,
Lina

             "Xiaoying Gu"
             <xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             birt-dev-bounces@         "For developers on the BIRT
             eclipse.org               project" <birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             17/04/2008 05:44                                      Subject
                                       RE: [birt-dev] Updated build
                                       instructions
             Please respond to
             For developers on
             the BIRT project
             <birt-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

Hi Lina,

The build instructions can be found on wiki:

Q: How do I build BIRT?
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_do_I_build_BIRT.3F

Q: How do I build the 2.2 BIRT Viewer?
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_do_I_build_the_2.2_BIRT_Viewer.3F

Q: How do I export the 2.2/2.3 BIRT web viewer?
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_do_I_export_the_2.2.2
F2.3_BIRT_web_viewer.3F

Thanks,
Xiaoying