[birt-dev] BIRT Viewer over WebSeal

I'm facing a problem with BIRT viewer, to explain the setup I'm using
websphere application server 6 as a J2EE(EE) Run time environment and use
the WebSeal junction  to access the web application, when I call the report
viewer directly without the webseal everything works, but when I use the
junction the charts and the reports images was not shown, as some of you
know the webseal rewrite each relative url in the html to the full address.