[birt-dev] is there any BIRT-WTP tutorial

hello birt developers,
I have extracted birt-wtp into myeclipse.
I can start a new birt web project, but the problem is I can't deploy it
to any application server (my case is on BEA weblogic 8.1).
The log console doesn't even show any events.
It seems that the web project structure is different with ordinary web
project so that it fails when being deployed.
So my question is, where can I find birt-wtp tutorial?

thank you very much.

Back to the top