[birt-dev] Where's the activity?

Hello,
Please excuse my intrusion on this list, but I have a question/concern.  When I subscribed to this list long ago, I would see lots of daily activity in the form of subversion check-ins, status updates, etc.   It was always a good way for me to keep track of BIRT progress and to just generally know what's gonig on.   The last several months, activity on this list has slowed to just barely a trickle.   I'll see maybe one or two check-ins per week, instead of 10+ per day like I used to see.
Does this mean that active development on BIRT has slowed down that much or is this list just not showing everything like it used to?

Thanks

Back to the top