Re: [birt-dev] BIRT Committer Nomination - Jianchao Li

Doesn't the voting have to go through the committer portal now?

Scott

Lin Zhu wrote:

Dear BIRT committers,

I would like to nominate Jianchao Li as a BIRT committer. Jianchao Li joined BIRT in Nov 2006. He immediate came to be a significant contributor in BIRT data engine component.

Jianchao has concrete skills in algorithm and OO. He also has nature to pursue perfection. This helped him provide high quality codes and tests.

In past 12 months, Jianchao’s contributions are mainly in following areas:

  1. Cube/Xtab related features, say, cube query filtering, sorting, etc.
  2. Aggregation related features
  3. Daily bug fixing

For details on the contributions made by Jianchao, please refer to following link:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=BIRT&product=BIRT&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr& bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=jianchao.li%40actuate.com&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Please reply to this mailing list,

Either

"Yes, I agree to accept Jianchao Li as the committer to the BIRT Data Engine team",

Or

"No, I do not agree to accept Jianchao Li as a committer to the BIRT Data Engine team"

Thanks

Lin

Actuate Software ShangHai center.

Tel: (86)21-58826388