[birt-dev] PostScript question

Greetings everyone,

We are currently running BIRT version 2.2 and we have a requirement to output PostScript via the BIRT engine. We are currently experiencing many problems and can not get BIRT to produce post script successfully.

Is this a known issue with this release? Will it be fixed with 2.2.1? Can someone point me in the right direction where I can read more about how to create post script successfully using the BIRT engine.

Thanks!

--

Kind Regards,

Schalk Neethling

Developer - Momentum Wealth

This email and all content are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://content.momentum.co.za/content/legal/disclaimer_email.htm

Back to the top