From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Trip Gilman
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 11:42 PM
To: birt-dev
Subject: [birt-dev] Birt integration into existing OSGI server framework

Hello,

    I'm seeking some instructions on how to integrate the birt report
engine
into an existing OSGI based server environment.  Can the engine be
installed
as set of bundles into the framework?  After looking at the
documentation,
it looks as though the standard method is as a stand-alone application,
but
I noticed the Platform elements of the API so I'm not sure.  Thanks for
your
help.

Trip Gilman
Eclipse VTP Project Lead