[birt-dev] Missing functions in Birt 2.2.

Hello,

I've just updated to Birt 2.2.0. Now I'm missing the following functions /
features of the old version:
- Edit dataset / caching data: I've to test some very long running reports,
with this function I could test the reports very easy after the data are
cached once.
- Expression Builder / BIRT functions: The Group 'Total' is no more
reachable. Nevertheless I can use functions like 'total.RunningCount' but
there is no list I can select them from.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards

cheapy