[birt-dev] cross tab "dataset parameters binding"

Hello,

With a Table you can use "dataset parameters binding" to bind some
parameters of the dataset at runtime, so you can put a table B inside an
another table A with the table B depending on the context (for example
some fields of A). This works well.
I want to do this kind of things with a crosstab: I want to put a
crosstable inside a row of a table and that the crosstable depends on
the fields  values of the dataset of  the table. All I get is that the
crosstable seems to be computed only one time for the entire report .

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Back to the top