[birt-dev] Help / info needed on scripted data source in BIRT

Title: Help / info needed on scripted data source in BIRT

Hi,

I am new to BIRT.i need help in getting an example or tutorial on using scripted data sources in BIRT.

I have tried
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/examples/scripting/scripteddatasource/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Data_Access#Q:_How_do_I_get_data_from_a_POJO_.28Plain_Old_Java_Object.29.3F

Both of them did not work
I also found one example which prints out system proprty names and their values. That’s the only one which works.

BIRT doesn’t seem to recognize the POJO class files, even when I keep them in the following directory:
\birt-rcp-report-designer-2_1_1\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.1.1.v20060926-0959\birt\WEB-INF\classes

Can someone help me locate some scripted data source examples, wherein we can use a POJO or ArrayList of Bean objects and which works in BIRT 2.1.2

Thanks and Regards,
-Amit

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT AN INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS EMAIL TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S), YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL OR BY TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE EMAIL SENT IN ERROR

Back to the top