[birt-dev] Showstoppers for final 2.2.0

Hi Teams,

There are 12 showstoppers for final 2.2.0 remain in Bugzilla.

Today/Friday is the last day we can check in for 2.2.0. Please finish your check-in today/Friday.

We will make the final build on Monday morning and run check list for final release.

193844

nor

P3

xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx

clin@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Build

2.2.0

The About files for the iText plugin need to be revised

193707

nor

P1

ywang@xxxxxxxxxxx

berserk_homepage@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Chart

2.2.0

[Regression ]Dynamically change label of a chart doesn't ...

193451

nor

P3

mwu@xxxxxxxxxxx

lchen@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Data

2.2.0

[regression]Original value is replaced by null in xtab[1102]

193853

maj

P3

jianchao.li@xxxxxxxxxxx

tzhang@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Data

2.2.0

Three issues when using the aggregation when preview

193656

maj

P3

mwu@xxxxxxxxxxx

risto@xxxxxx

NEW

Data Acc

2.2.0

Parameterized SQL-Queries do not work in designer for ORA...

145308

nor

P3

jtatchell@xxxxxxxxxxx

slee@xxxxxxxxxxx

ASSI

Document

2.2.0

[Accessibility] Images in BIRT report developer guide sho...

147190

nor

P3

jtatchell@xxxxxxxxxxx

lchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

ASSI

Document

2.2.0

Need a link from the BIRT ODA documentation to DTP ODA doc

154901

maj

P3

jtatchell@xxxxxxxxxxx

szhu@xxxxxxxxxxx

ASSI

Document

2.2.0

There is no help document to distinct onPrepare(), onCrea...

192827

nor

P3

yuejie.chen@xxxxxxxxxxx

zqian@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Report D

2.2.0

"Insert" action is not shown for all crosstab cells

193804

min

P3

xiong.zhang@xxxxxxxxxxx

jtatchell@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Report D

2.2.0

Bad grammar and punctuation in Resource preferences page

193828

nor

P3

hlin@xxxxxxxxxxx

agoel@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Report D

2.2.0

message should not be popped when adding group level to c...

193837

nor

P3

yuejie.chen@xxxxxxxxxxx

jtatchell@xxxxxxxxxxx

NEW

Report D

2.2.0

Cross tab item in palette has wrong name and position

Thanks,
Xiaoying Gu

Actuate Software Shanghai Center
Tel: (86)21-58826388