[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla Bug 190739[regression]Edit dataset from library cannot work properly[01]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
190739

This bug will occur when doing refresh action in dataset tree. We should not get its parent’s resultset list when doing refresh operation. So if the resultsetHandle is local, we will try to fetch its result set list. If not, we will execute query to fetch its result set metadata in local. Fix it now!

- Tests Description:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/adapter/impl/MetaDataPopulator.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top