[birt-dev] How to set the number of rows to be displayed in BIRT viewer

Hi,

We have a requirement of creating a report which can fetch very huge amount
of data(almost 3,00,000) records at a time. If we display all the records at
a time then it would take a lot of time to render the report. Is there any
mechanism in BIRT that when we render the first page it should fetch only
let's say 10 records from the database? When we navigate to second page it
should again fetch next 10 records from the database. In this way we are
planning to reduce the time taken to render the report. Is there any way so
that we can even configure the number of records displayed in Birt Viewer in
a single page. I tried to set the parameter BIRT_VIEWER_MAX_ROWS in web.xml
also but it didnt work. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Vikas