[birt-dev] Checkin: Fix bug 190114:[regression]Exception when new style in library theme.[01]

Summary
[regression]Exception when new style in library theme.[01]

Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved
190114

Description
This is a regression bug.
Model changed the logic API ElementFactory.NewStyle(name).
In the API comment they said "Creates a new style element. The name is required. If the name is null, we will make a unique name for it.", so after the style is created, it should have a name, so GUI can set the name before check whether it's null.
But now, model changed the logic, it returns null, so GUI throws an exception, I'd add a check to judge if the string is null.

After I add the check, it won't throw excetpion. But the style doesn't have a default name, it's also a regression. I think model should handle this.
After all, model should not update the API before discussing with GUI, especially it's near release.

After adding code to check whether the name is null in GUI part, Rea-ssign this bug to model.

Tests Description
Manual test

Files Edited
/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/internal/ui/dialogs/GeneralPreferencePage.java

Files Added

Files Deleted

Notes to Build Team

Notes to Developers