[birt-dev] Checkin: Fix [Bugzilla] 187473, 188058, 182675

Fix Bugzilla Bug 187473: Stacked Cone does not work correctly
Fix Bugzilla Bug 188058: Bottom arc and top oval of Tube and Cone and Pyramid chart are painted error.
Fix Bugzilla Bug 182675: There will be one more shadow if set Curve Fitting Line Label Rotation

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
#187473, 188058, 182675

Bug 182675: It contains duplicate code to paint shadow, I removed it.
Bug 187473: Cone and Triangle chart have same problem, old logic use same width as bottom of series. I create a inner class to store last bottom and top size of series, so I can correctly compute bottom width of current series.
Bug 188058: The bottom coordinate of series is computed error, it contains negative value, I fixed it.

- Tests Description: Manual Test

- Code Reviewer: Yulin

- Notes to Build Team: N/A

- Notes to Developers: N/A

- Notes to QA: N/A

- Notes to Documentation: N/A

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.engine.extension/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/render/Bar.java
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/render/AxesRenderer.java
/org.eclipse.birt.chart.engine/src/org/eclipse/birt/chart/render/BaseRenderer.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Henry Li

Actuate Corporation - Shanghai R&D Center

Back to the top