[birt-dev] CheckIN:Fix bugzilla Bug 186928[Regression] Exception is thrown out when preview result for a joint data set [0706]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
186928

This bug is caused by the cached session state has changed when fetching its left and right resultset metadata. This error will occur when preparing left dataset query, then preparing right dataset. But once we had prepared right dataset, the left dataset’s result set metadata will never be fetched since the cached states has changed by right dataset. So we should fetch its corresponding metadata on time. Fix it now!

- Tests Description:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top