[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bug 182656 The result is incorrect when a level has two parents[07][1101]

CheckIn:Fix bug 182656 The result is incorrect when a level has two parents[07][1101]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:

No

When a bottom level member has two parents, we should throw exception rather than produce incorrect result. This algorithm is already in BIRT OLAP engine. However, in creation of Cube we have made wrong transformation of Cube meta so that prevent the level validation from happen. Fix this in source.

- Tests Description:
Manual Test.

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/adapter/impl/DataSetIterator.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted:

N/A

- Notes to Build Team: