[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix 180608 [Regression]NPE throws out when preview the result in dataset[07]

CheckIn:Fix 180608 [Regression]NPE throws out when preview the result in dataset[07]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:

[180608] [Regression]NPE throws out when preview the result in dataset[07]

The regression is caused by fixing to 175954, in which we disable the support to duplicate column names in result metadata. However this caused some backward compatibility problem. After consideration we now re-enable duplicate column name support however do not allow such report to be stored in report document.

- Tests Description:
Unit test.

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.data.tests/test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/binding/FeaturesTest.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/executor/ResultClass.java"

- Files Added:

N/A

- Files Deleted:

N/A