[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix 180401 If the fact table has duplicate level, the driver can not handle that fact table[1102]

CheckIn:Fix 180401 If the fact table has duplicate level, the driver can not handle that fact table[1102]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
[180401] If the fact table has duplicate level, the driver can not handle that fact table[1102]

In our implementation of DataSetIterator, we should make group based on the leaf level keys rather than all level keys, the former will be the primary key of fact table

Change our algorithm as though to fix the bug.

- Tests Description:
Manual Test

- Notes to Build Team:
N/A

- Notes to Developers:
N/A

- Notes to QA:

N/A

- Notes to Documentation:
N/A

- Files Edited:

"/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/adapter/impl/DataSetIterator.java"

- Files Added:

N/A

 - Files Removed:

N/A