[Fwd: [birt-dev] Problem embedding dynamic images]

Subject: [birt-dev] Problem embedding dynamic images
From:    birt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:    Tue, March 27, 2007 3:19 pm
To:      birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I am trying to feed an "dynamic image" component from a java object in my
report. I have a java object that has a method that returns an image.

I have tried with a java.io.File, a BufferedImage, no success. The image
does not appear in the report, and no errors are thrown at runtime.

Is what I am doing possible ? and if yes, what is the required format of
the data ? I looked everywhere for this information, no success.

Big thanks,

Marc Rochat

Back to the top