[birt-dev] CheckIN:Fix bugzilal Bug 178465Group change causes failure in the Web Viewer

Title: CheckIN:Fix bugzilal Bug 178465Group change causes failure in the Web Viewer

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
178465

When column name and its alias are used in column binding at the same time, we should take both of them as same column reference when we save the metadata in report document. Fix it now.

- Tests Description:
Manual test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
"src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/executor/ResultClass.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top