[birt-dev] Fw: fixed bug 175984

-  Bugzilla Bug(s) Resolved: 175984

in WordEmitter class there is an static variable value which have the same value with TOTAL_PAGE .so when preview in DOC, the total page count does not shown. I have modified the static variable value.
-  Test Description:

-  Notes to Build Team:

-  Notes to Developers:

-  Notes to QA:

-  Files Edited:
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.wpml.WpmlWriter.java
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.wpml.WordEmitter.java
-  Files Added:

Ian Liu
Inetsoft Technology